Become a Patron
Our patrons are leaders in the field of child development and psychotherapy as well as celebrities, actors and other recognised names. If you would like to become a Patron of Friendship Works, please contact Richard Turner, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Be a Friendship Ambassador
Ambassadors promote the work that we do by telling people about Friendship Works. As an ambassador, you can:
- Tell family, friends and colleagues about Friendship Works, especially if you think they would make a good mentor, if you know a child who would benefit from our services, or if you know someone who is doing some fundraising and want to support a children’s charity
- Arrange a lunchtime presentation at work to introduce colleagues to Friendship Works
- Like us on facebook, follow us on twitter, and help us to start conversations online about mentoring
- Nominate us at work to be your next Charity of the Year
- Act as an official media spokesperson for us, to be available for interviews with journalists and to talk about the work we do (available only to existing mentors, patrons and fundraising supporters).
If you are interested in helping to promote our work, please contact Vicky Gillane, Head of Fundraising, at email@example.com.
Fundraise for us
There are a number of events that you can get involved with and take part in to raise money. Visit our fundraising section for more details.
Spread the word
Make a connection
Talk to your colleagues or your CSR or HR department at work to see if your company could support us. You could also nominate us as your charity of the year, or do a presentation to colleagues about Friendship Works and what we do.