- We’ve still got places in running events for this year! Email us now for more information.
- Get on your bike! Ask us for details of planned cycles for all abilities or design your own route with your friends.
- Brave an open water swimming event! Whatever distance you want to take on we can recommend a race! Check out the Marlow Swim or the Fritton Lake Big Swim for inspiration.
- Mud Runs are a great option for the adventurous fundraiser. Have a look at Total Warrior, Spartan Race, Man Vs Mountain and more. Browse all the upcoming events here.
- Branch out on your own! Get your friends together and plan a trek, ski, skydive or beyond. The sky’s the limit!
Not much of an athlete?
If the big outdoors don’t take your fancy there’s lots of challenges you and your friends can take on at home.
- Grow matching facial hair with a friend, as silly as possible!
- Famously hairy? Go the other way and shave it off!
- Face your fears! Terrified of mice? Get sponsored to hold one for 5 minutes.
- Do you and a friend have a favourite hobby? Collect sponsorship to do it for as long as possible. Why not get your friends together for a marathon Zumba session?
Learn from the best
Over the years our amazing supporters have done some fantastic and unique challenges for us! We’ve seen it all from the big to the small:
This creepy number was part of Active Standards’ Halloween bake-off! Why not follow their lead and get creative with ways to involve your office in competitions and games?
Choose a theme, have everyone pay a small fee to enter their creations in a competition and get everyone to judge the winner!
Running events are some of our most popular events. Whether it’s a 5k or a marathon, our team are here to help you with everything from choosing a race, to setting up your fundraising page!
There’s never been a better time to dig out those running shoes, grab a friend and make a difference this summer!
So whatever you want to plan, let us know and we’ll be there for you. From choosing the event to the big day, our events team will give you advice and support so that your fundraising can be as successful as possible. Get in touch today to get started at email@example.com.
Remember, every penny you raise can make a real difference to the life of a child who needs us.