Spring into 2013 with Friendship Works and help brighten up the lives of children in need of a volunteer mentor.
How you can help?
We’re asking you to help make Spring a fun and enjoyable time for many children who are having problems at home or in school.
Many children who receive the help of a volunteer mentor have not had many chances to experience the fun things that childhood brings.
You can help bring a child a burst of fun to really give them a boost this Spring.
Together we can raise an extra £30,000 for children this Spring.
By March, we need to raise an extra £30,000 to fund weekend activities for children needing more support.
We are looking for individuals or groups to organise their own fundraising activity or event and raise £150 for Friendship Works. Why not invite your friends, family or colleagues to get involved?
Can you help us by raising £150?
Whether you are looking for a fitness challenge or simply to inject some fun into the winter months, we can support you every step of the way. Whatever your choice of activity, you will be helping a child to get more out of their childhood.
We’re springing into 2013 too. Our staff are hosting a dinner party and games evening for friends, to help raise funds for mentoring.
What will you try?
Here are some suggestions for fun and social ways to support Friendship Works:
- Host a dinner party.
- Organise a quiz night at home, work or at your local pub.
- Have a bakesale, or what about a bake-off?
- Hold a movie night at home.
- Organise a dress down (or dress up day) at your office or school.
- Host a bingo night at home or at work.
- Organise your own sponsored walk/run/cycle and involve friends and colleagues.
- Have a Ready Steady Cook contest at work.
- Get your friends to give up alcohol for a month and donate money saved to Friendship Works.
- Or try an idea of your own…
Whatever your choice of activity, we promise to support you every step of the way. Sign up to give a child a much-needed boost in 2013.
Email Lisa at email@example.com for more information. You can also download a pack full of ideas and material such as sponsorship forms on the website.